"MonsteR WEST" MIXTAPE

HOT DEALS!

special slot 5 i-kam xtreme video glasses archery supplies fish grip

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LILY LISA

1. WHO IS LILY?

Lily is a 23 year old professional model/actress in the Philadelphia area. She attended Arcadia University and graduated with a BFA in Acting in the year 2008. She lauched her modeling career 4 years ago and is amongst the top 100 models in the Philadelphia region.

2. WHAT SCHOOLS DID YOU ATTEND ?(GRADE/HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE

I attended Kennedy Kenrick CHS in Norristown and Arcadia University in Glenside

3. DO YOU HAVE A ROLE MODEL OR SOMEONE YOU LOOK UP TO? IF SO WHO & WHY?

Ewan McGregor has been my idol since I was 7. I have always looked up to him and his humanitarian nature. He is one of the only actors I can say honestly, is a family oriented man. He truly is an inspiration to me on how I want to live my life and how to always be true to myself. I am so grateful for his influence on my life throughout the years and realize more and more that he resembles the kind of person I would love to strive to be like.

4. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ANY PROFESSION WHAT WOULD IT BE? & WHY? 

I would love to be a clothing designer. I wish I had the ability to sew and come up with such unique ideas often. I have tried to be one, but unfortunately my talents are very minor in that area, and I will stick where I am better acquainted and admire and work for as many desingers I can!

5. IF FOR WHATEVER REASON YOUR PROFESSION OF CHOICE DOESN'T WORKOUT DO YOU HAVE A PLAN B? 

Luckily the profession I have chosen gave me the skills to do many other things to fall back on. I always knew going to college that it was merely impossible to make a career out of my degree, but fortunately I have used those skills to be sucessful in other areas. So yes, I knew to have a plan B and I have many other plans if those don't take flight.

6. WHAT IS YOUR MAIN FOCUS? 

At the moment my main focus is to do as well as I can in my modeling career. My major goal is to marry my 4 year boyfriend, have a steady financial situation and eventually a family, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon, so in the mean time, I will be focused on my modeling and making a career out of it.

7. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING, PERFORMING & ACTING

4 years I have been working as a professional, but I have been acting since I was 2, performing since I was 13 and modeling for about 5 years.

8. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO WANNA START MODELING & ACTING?

I came into modeling accidently. It was a challenge for me to see how far my acting skills would take me in a steady shot. I wanted to see if I could portray a scene, emotion in a still shot. It was a great gateway for me to learn my own abilities through an outside perspective and being able to critique and perfect my work. It became an easy hobby and has now blossomed into a career.

9. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TALENTS? 

I am a computer nerd; I am a cosmetologist (at heart) without a degree but all the skills, I am a movement artist, and photographer of sorts when the job calls for it.

 
10. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS? 

I hope that I am engaged to my beloved boyfriend, that my modeling career starts to head towards promotional modeling and staffing and that I will begin to have enough money to start saving for my future and my family.

11. HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED ANY OF YOUR GOALS YET? 

All the goals I have set for myself I have exceeded far beyond my own knowledge. I set an impossible one that I can strive for but I am realistic enough to know it would never happen.

12. DO YOU HAVE ANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHINE LIGHT ON? 

I ended up in a magazine called Alt Noir recently that I had no clue I was in. The reason I was in there was because I was the designer's hang tag for their clothing line (my pictures in their wardrobe are their hang tags). It was really funny to end up in something I never thought of trying to work towards.

 
13. DO YOU HAVE A SPOUSE? OR ARE YOU SINGLE? 

I've been with my bestest friend in the whole world, my love, my sweet Starshine for 4 years! We aren't married because I am 23 and not about to start worrying about paying off a house quite yet.

14. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE EVENTS/SHOWS COMING UP? 

I have more than I can name... one MAJOR event that I would love to highlight is Reflections 2010. It is a cancer benefit night of models, performances, networking and total fun. I am on board with the organizer of the benefit, Rebecca Miller, and am looking forward to getting the word out soon about our September 25th show. Hope you can make it!

15. DO YOU LOOK AT MODELING & ACTING AS BEING A HOBBY OR CAREER? 

It started as a hobby, but once I started getting paid for it, it became a career, but its the most fun I could have working!

16. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 

5'7"

17. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 

23

18. WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING DO YOU PREFER TO WEAR? 

CORSETS!!! I love Victorian, medieval and gothic type clothing cause they're so pretty! Realistically I usually wear Miley Cyrus/Max Azria's line and Aeropastale. But I do own over 70 corsets. :)

 
19. HAVE YOU APPEARED IN ANY MUSIC VIDEOS, MAGAZINES, ADS, OR FLYERS?

Commericals, not music videos, and all of the above, yes. Too many to name.

20. IF YOU COULD BE GRANTED 3 WISHES WHAT WOULD THEY BE? 

To not have to worry about money, to have the house of my dreams, and to have a wonderful, loving and healthy family and life with Brian.
21. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? 

Pad Thai...MMMMMMM!!!
22. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT WORKS (MIXTAPES, ALBUMS, MAGAZINE ARTICLES, ETC) THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE?

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF FOOTWEAR? 

Heels, the higher the better!
24. AT ANY TIME DO YOU SLACK OFF OR GET SIDE TRACKED FROM YOUR WORK? 

With modeling or promotional work, NEVER. At my real jobs (day jobs), one, yes because I serve tea all day and the other one I am basically babysitting a store, so yes, I am off in La La Land.
25. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY DOING WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE? 

Spending time with Brian, making costumes, petting my rat, Aerylis, squealing at Mrs. Squirrel and baby squirrel when they are outside, and always talking to my car like she is real. :)

26. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WHAT DO YOU REP? 

I am born and raised in Norristown. I represent the girl who was never afraid to be herself and is proud of who she is and has become.

27. WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME? 

Lisa

28. WHERE CAN YOUR FANS FIND YOU AT ON THE INTERNET?


No comments:

Post a Comment