"MonsteR WEST" MIXTAPE

HOT DEALS!

special slot 5 i-kam xtreme video glasses archery supplies fish grip

Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

ALAINA FAYE


ALAINA FAYE
MODEL

1. WHO ARE YOU?
 A’laina Faye

2. WHAT SCHOOLS DID YOU ATTEND ?(GRADE/HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE)
I went to Cleveland Elementary, Our Lady of Hope for middle school, Imhotep Institute Charter High School and Temple University.

3. DO YOU HAVE A ROLE MODEL OR SOMEONE YOU LOOK UP TO? IF SO WHO & WHY?
I look up to my nanna Faye Thorne, she was the true definition of a ‘strong black woman’…she was extremely wise and was the glue to my family…rest in peace Nanna Faye

4. IF FOR WHATEVER REASON YOUR PROFESSION OF CHOICE DOESN'T WORKOUT DO YOU HAVE A PLAN B?
I don’t make plan B’s…I focus on making my original plan work and stick at it…there’s no such thing as “impossible” to me.

5. WHAT IS YOUR MAIN FOCUS?
my main focus is my careers and making a comfortable living for me and my love ones

6. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING?
Ive been modeling since the age of 13, I started taking it seriously after I turned 18.

7. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO WANNA START MODELING? 
Modeling, dancing and acting serve as my getaway…it doesn’t matter what im going through, my careers lift my spirits…its more than just a hobby, it’s my passion

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TALENTS?
I dance and act also

9. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?
In the next five years I see myself crossing over to the down south area…living in the suburbs and still pursuing modeling and acting….im focused on getting out the city

10. HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED ANY OF YOUR GOALS YET?
I have accomplished a great amount of my goals, but I have many more that I have yet to reach

11. DO YOU HAVE ANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHINE LIGHT ON?
i have done movie trailers with jamal woolard for miskeen originals clothing line, I have modeled in new York for an underground clothing line entitled ‘M’, I am in a sports calendar for a radio station in Maryland, I have been nominated for “next top model in philly” for the philly hiphop awards,  I am the first lady of untoucheable entertainment ran by dj ricochet.  Ive been in numerous fashion shows, excluding modeling for designer Regina Paul, and on the highschool tour with Rocstar P and urban expressions.

12. DO YOU HAVE A SPOUSE? OR ARE YOU SINGLE?
I keep my personal life private…but I do have a significant other

13. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE EVENTS/SHOWS COMING UP?
i have a couple movie offers in Philly, and I may take it to the next level and stray away from modeling for a while

14. DO YOU LOOK AT MODELING AS BEING A HOBBY OR CAREER?
I believe in making hobbies into careers

15. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5’1 IN A HALF!!! Im fun-sized

16. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Im 21 and im a December Sagittarius

17. WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING DO YOU PREFER TO WEAR?
I'm not in to big names, but I like nice things…I love Hollister and Abercrombie

18. HAVE YOU APPEARED IN ANY MUSIC VIDEOS, MAGAZINES, ADS, OR FLYERS?
i have been on video sets with gilled a kid, ryan banks, and rocstar.. I was on the cover of liberation magazine: philly edition, promos for miskeen originals, and promo ads for M! in New York.

19. IF YOU COULD BE GRANTED 3 WISHES WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
-longevity –consistency -wisdom



20. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
I love fatty foods, I know its unhealthy but I cant tray away from the greasy foods



21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF FOOTWEAR?
I love a nice pair of pumps



22. AT ANY TIME DO YOU SLACK OFF OR GET SIDE TRACKED FROM YOUR WORK?
of course, im only human…but I try not to, I can’t control what happens in my life but I do roll with the punches and keep it moving at all times, my main focus is my career and I don’t think that will change anytime soon



23. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY DOING WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE ?
I love being around the people I love, I don’t always get a chance to spend a lot of time with my love ones, so I cherish the time I get with them


No comments:

Post a Comment