"MonsteR WEST" MIXTAPE

HOT DEALS!

special slot 5 i-kam xtreme video glasses archery supplies fish grip

Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

BRITTNEY MARIE


BRITTNEY MARIE
MODEL

1.   WHO IS BRITTNEY MARIE?
Who is Brittney Marie? Wow! Well I am down to earth, goofy, determined, multi-talented, educated, and just someone that has been through a lot.

2.   WHAT SCHOOLS DID YOU ATTEND ?(GRADE/HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE)
Well I went to GEC (Germantown Evangelic Christian Academy) from pre K to 3rd grade. Then after my mother passing away I attended Our Lady of Hope Catholic School. I then Attended Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls. I love that school. I graduated high school in 2007 and then attended Lock Haven University.

3.   DO YOU HAVE A ROLE MODEL OR SOMEONE YOU LOOK UP TO? IF SO WHO & WHY?
Well besides Beyonce, its my mother. My mother passed away when I was 9. She inspires me to go for what I love and use my talents in everything I do. Beyonce inspires me to be a diva but my mother made the diva in me.

4.   IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ANY PROFESSION WHAT WOULD IT BE? & WHY? 
Well I want to be an entertainer. I model, dance, and act. Those three things are my live they keep me motivated and level headed. I do not know what I would if I could dance, acting, or model. I also want to be a role model for young girls. I want to do motivational speaking. I secretly wanted to be in king magazine..lol

5.    IF FOR WHATEVER REASON YOUR PROFESSION OF CHOICE DOESNT WORKOUT DO YOU HAVE A PLAN B?
Sure! I am in school for Broadcasting and Journalism.

6.   WHAT IS YOUR MAIN FOCUS?
My main focus right now is my career. I am ready to get my name and face out and start working. I am also focused on finishing school

7.   HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING?
I have been modeling since I was able to walk.

8.   WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO WANNA START MODELING?
My mother signed me up for different classes and I just loved everything I attended. I was in ballet, jazz, cheerleading, talent shows, and I took to modeling classes. I also look at magazine and things on TV and I want to put short models on the map. Im curvy and short. I love my body. But its like the media hates it. I just want young girls see that you do not have to be 6 foot and a size zero to be a super model or to be loved by the media.

9.   WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?
Hopefully in top magazines. Do different television shows. I want to be a household name.

10. DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? OR ARE YOU SINGLE?
              Nope! Im single but I am up for any dates if you qualify..lol

11. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE EVENTS COMING UP?
              A shoot with B west coming very soon. Also online magazine article in the works.

12. DO YOU LOOK AT MODELING AS BEING A HOBBY OR CAREER?
              I want it to be a career but as of right now it’s a hobby.

13. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
              Lol.. I am 4’11..lol

14. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
              I am 21 years old.

15. WHAT TYPE OF CLOTHING DO YOU PREFER TO MODEL?
              I love swim suits

16. IF YOU COULD BE GRANTED 3 WISHES WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
Wow my three wishes. Well I wish my career would jump start now. I wish to be up there with beyonce. And I wish for world peace believe it or not.

BRITTANY MARIE

No comments:

Post a Comment