"MonsteR WEST" MIXTAPE

HOT DEALS!

special slot 5 i-kam xtreme video glasses archery supplies fish grip

Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

M.A.S


M.A.S
LIGHTS OUT ENT (PRESIDENT)/RAP ARTIST

1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?   
M.A.S

2. WHAT SCHOOLS DID YOU ATTEND ?(GRADE/HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE)
 Pickett middle School, Dobbins Tech. High School, Job Corps. (Keystone Campus)

3. DO YOU HAVE A ROLE MODEL OR SOMEONE YOU LOOK UP TO? IF SO WHO & WHY?
 My Mother! She taught me a whole lot about life. How to be a man. How to be a provider for my family the way she was for me. She's like my best friend.

4. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ANY PROFESSION WHAT WOULD IT BE? & WHY? 
I want to be a recording artist, a record executive, an fairly well respected businessman!

5. IF FOR WHATEVER REASON YOUR PROFESSION OF CHOICE DOESN'T WORKOUT DO YOU HAVE A PLAN B?
I would still like to be in the entertainment industry. Maybe a promoter. Yeah! I think I'd be good at that.. I gotta kinda do it now..lol Oh!!! And maybe the radio?? Who knows.
 6. WHAT IS YOUR MAIN FOCUS?
 My main focus is to be respected. I mean the money is great. I definitely need that.. lol I mean I want my family to be in a better place, but lets be real.. The money we all spend on our careers before thing start most of us NEVER get nowhere near that back. Even if you do get signed. I want to be respected as a great lyricist, a great businessman, an ok rapper, a loyal person etc. I feel if I can get the respect.. That the rest will come. To me really what's the money if my family, company,  labelmates,  peers, fans, don't have respect for what I do. I'm old school like that I guess

7. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN (DOING WHAT YOU DO)?
 Total: 9 years
Seriously: 4 years

8. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO WANNA START (DOING WHAT YOU DO)?
 I use to sing... lol.. I was ok at it.. My cousin was trying to produce a track for me, and he told me "if YOU wanna be successful YOU have to write your OWN songs". I tried.. It's came out like a rap (A lame one at that). I was playing ball with a few friends at our court, and a friend of mine named Luke started a rap group. Asked me did I wanna be down. I said yeah and here we are almost ten years later.. lol G>T>A STAND UP!!! G-TOWN ALL-DAY!!!! LMAO

9. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TALENTS?
 LOL!!! It depends on what you mean? I .... all man... I can sing still, but only a lil bit.. lol

10. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?
 Honestly!? Still in Philly! Hopefully main stream, but realistically still underground with a pretty good following. I should be if not gettin paid to perform then just getting invite to major events out of respect. Basically my music will pay if itself. I'll still be working but not losing money on my career.

11. HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED ANY OF YOUR GOALS YET?
 Yes! I have my own entertainment company.. Lights' Out Entertainment LLC based out of Philadelphia, PA. I've had it for 4 years now.
I've thrown shows. That's one goal that was important to me when I started my career.
I'm out of the "ignore" stage of my career. Now I'm in the "Who are you again?" stage. Whoever tells you that's not a goal to them is lying. Sorry that's just how I feel. I mean it could just be me but... I doubt it!

12. DO YOU HAVE ANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHINE LIGHT ON?
 Yes! The first one is small to most but not to me. To win a "Philadelphia Hip-Hop Award" forreal tho. Not off money, off of the fact that i deserve it. To work with EVERY artist in PHILLY that I've ever looked up to..The G.D.K, Beans, Cassidy, Reed, Haddy, uuh, Will Smith (REAL TALK) , Mike Knox, All the underground artist that are grindin right now that i see and speak to often like. Cetti, Deuce D, B.West, D.O.E Boy, BabyDoll, Trizzy, G-Dash, etc. Just to say I did a track with EVERYBODY from philly would be SOOO HUGE to me!! Most importantly tho to make everyone that rides with me better then they were when they started f*ckin wit me. That's real!

13. DO YOU HAVE A SPOUSE? OR ARE YOU SINGLE?
 Single!! Get at me ladies!!! the more the merrier. lol

14. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE EVENTS/SHOWS COMING UP?
 I just did "Philly We Back Reloaded" As a host with the rest of my Bigg Show Family. If you reading this ya'll should take a listen. We funny as hell.

15. DO YOU LOOK AT (WHAT YOU DO) AS BEING A HOBBY OR CAREER?
 A career for sure.. lol I spend to much money (that i don't have) on my career for it to be a hobby. It's life to me. Whether I make it or not I'm a still be doing what I 'm doing now.

16. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
 5'7  I think

17. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
 LMMFAO!!! Right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING DO YOU PREFER TO WEAR?
 I'm a casual dude. I'm good with a stylish T'shirt and jean. A fresh Phillies Hat,and either Tims or nikes on my feet. Name only matter to me when I'm out in public as M.A.S., and that's only because it's a HUGE thing. And I don't really care then. I'm just more aware of what I'm wearing as M.A.S

19. HAVE YOU APPEARED IN ANY MUSIC VIDEOS, MAGAZINES, ADS, OR FLYERS?
 Yes!!! I was in a cameo of "Blinded" by Legacy ft Deuce D. like 3 years ago (2007). I've been on as in photo on my flyer for "All On the Table" (2007) ,Hip-Hop Gone Wild Pt 1 & 3. As far as in text, it's been a few more not many tho. It's been like 9-11 total I've been blessed to be on.

20. IF YOU COULD BE GRANTED 3 WISHES WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
 1) For my mom to be right for the rest of her life.
2)To have Lights' Out Entertainment to be a world respect, world know, successful company.
3)For my kids to know no matter what daddy loves them.  
21. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
 I don't know? Cheeseburger if I'm put on the spot.. lol

22. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT WORKS (MIXTAPES, ALBUMS, MAGAZINE ARTICLES, ETC) THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE?
 Currently I have  a solo project that's been out for like 4 months. .... The "Best Of A Stranger II" the mixtape. you can get that from me personally. I'm not hard to find, or on DatPiff.com just search under M.A.S or Lights Out Ent. We (as in Lights' Out Ent.) are working on our first group mixtape "Homecoming" Coming Soon! And I'm ALWAYS Repping THA BIGGSHOW with myself, My homie and brother Trizzy, My Big sis T-Angel, & my CUZZO Shakey. We're on every Tues., Wed., & Fri., check us out @ www.blogtalkradio.com/thabiggshow , www.thabiggshow.com  , or you can always call in @ 646 716 7393

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF FOOTWEAR?
 Tims & Nikes Preferably Air Force Ones

24. AT ANY TIME DO YOU SLACK OFF OR GET SIDE TRACKED FROM YOUR WORK?
Not gonna lie. It's not often but it does happen, but what's funny is that usual whrn that happens I come back with better ideas then I left with.. Go figure!

25. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY DOING WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE ?
 Chilling with my family. whether it be my children, my brothers, and sister, nieces & nephews etc. Playing Ball, Games whether broad or video. I mean just relaxing and taking everything all in.


No comments:

Post a Comment