"MonsteR WEST" MIXTAPE

HOT DEALS!

special slot 5 i-kam xtreme video glasses archery supplies fish grip

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

BRITTANY RENAE


BRITTANY RENAE

1. WHO ARE YOU?
Brittany Renae is......Me!

2. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? 
I'm from Logan

3. WHAT SCHOOLS DID YOU ATTEND? (GRADE/HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE) 
I went to Birney Elementary School from 1st grade until 4th grade. Then I attended Our Lady of Hope from 5th to 8th grade. After graduating I went to Little Flower, which is the best school ever....(LF c/o 2006)lol. Now I am a senior at Temple University as an English major, with a minor in Sociology

4. DO YOU HAVE A ROLE MODEL OR ANYONE YOU LOOK UP TO? IF SO WHO & WHY?
My role models are every African American before me who paved the way for blacks to have equality because without their blood, sweat and tears no one knows where any of us would be as a culture

5. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ANY PROFESSION WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
If I could have any profession it would be a lawyer because they make alot of money and I want to be a successful, black woman. Maybe one day I will be an entertainment laywer

6. IF FOR WHATEVER REASON YOUR PROFESSION OF CHOICE DOESNT WORK OUT DO YOU HAVE A PLAN B? 
My Plan B would be to work for the government

7. WHAT IS YOUR MAIN FOCUS?
My main focus is my son. He is my world and I love him dearly. 

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TALENTS?
My talents are writing and modeling. I love to write whether its poetry or music. I also model as well. Its not my passion but when I do it, I Enjoy It!

9. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?
In the next 5 years I see myself as a high powered attorney who is successful in everything I do. Also enjoying life and traveling

10. HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED ANY OF YOUR GOALS YET?
Yes I have accomplished some of my goals. I am an intern for the Commonwealth of Pa. and I have networked there very well. I also modeled for DJ Richocet under, "Xquisite Models" and promoted parties in the cities of Philadelphia and New Jersey

11. DO YOU HAVE A SPOUSE OR ARE YOU SINGLE?
Lol.... I think that anyone who knows me knows that I am single and I love it!!!

12. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Im 5 feet...even. I know I'm tiny...

13. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
I just turned 22 on March 31st.... Go Aries!

14. WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING DO YOU PREFER TO WEAR?
Any clothing is fine with me, as long as its cute

15. IF YOU HAD 3 WISHES WHAT WOULD THEY BE AND WHY?
My 3 wishes would be for good health, a prosperous life and just to be successful

16. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Lol...food is my favorite subject, but I like all finds of food. I'm not that picky when it comes to food

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF FOOTWEAR?
 like to wear heels, at least 4 inches because my friends are tall. Besides that, I wear sneakers too but only if I wearing sweatpants 

18. AT ANY TIME DO YOU SLACK OFF OR GET SIDE TRACKED FROM YOUR WORK?
Of course! Everyone gets side tracked once in awhile. Its fine, just as long as you get back on track and stay focused!

19. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY DOING WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE?
When not in the public eye I like to chill. Eating and watching LMN and Lifetime is a perfect day for me...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment