"MonsteR WEST" MIXTAPE

HOT DEALS!

special slot 5 i-kam xtreme video glasses archery supplies fish grip

Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

JODIE (EXPONENT ENT)


JODIE (EXPONENT ENT)
PROMOTER

1. WHO IS JODIE & WHAT IS EXPONENT ENTERTAINMENT?
I like being an enigma  ... lol ... Im co-owner with my partner Celli in Exponent Entertainment.  Exponent Entertainment is a management and consulting company for artists. We work with DJ NoPhrillz, Benja Styles, E. Ness, Big Lou, TrapStreet, J. Griff, Rich Quick, Doesya, Nico the Beast, OC Diesel and more.  We also have DJ NoPhrillz, Benja Styles, and Big OC Diesel's radio show called Official Street Radio.

2. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WHAT DO YOU REP?
Im originally from the Poconos, but I've lived in Philly for years.


3. WHAT SCHOOLS DID YOU ATTEND ?(GRADE/HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE)
I went to Hazleton Area High School and graduated from Millersville University with a degree in Communications and International Studies. I also attended the Lancaster Conservatory of Music.

4. DO YOU HAVE A ROLE MODEL OR SOMEONE YOU LOOK UP TO? IF SO WHO & WHY?
Definitely my Mom, She probably doesn't want me to tell her whole story, but trust me she is amazing. The strongest woman I’ve ever known.

5. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ANY PROFESSION WHAT WOULD IT BE? & WHY?
Exactly what I'm doing or I wouldn't be doing it!

6. WHAT IS YOUR MAIN FOCUS?
My main focus is giving artists a fair platform to present themselves to the fans. But the artists need to be hard working and motivated and talented to make that happen!

7. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN MUSIC?
I’ve been involved with music since I was a child but Exponent has officially been around for 3 years.

8. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO WANNA START INVOLVING YOURSELF IN MUSIC?
The need for artists to have some guidance in this industry.

9. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TALENTS?
Talents? I can play the piano, sing, cook, ... a bunch of things.

10. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?
Exactly what Im doing only with a big house and a dog. And I want to see the artists I work with now see great success and happiness.

11. HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED ANY OF YOUR GOALS YET?
Starting my own business was always a goal. My partner Ccelli and I started Exponent together and that was a huge accomplishment.

12. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE EVENTS/SHOWS COMING UP?
Yes there a bunch! Visit www.officialstreetradio.com and click on events for the list!

13. DO YOU LOOK AT WHAT YOU DO AS BEING A HOBBY OR CAREER?
This is my life ... definitely not a hobby.

14. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Tall enough ... taller with heels.

15. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Never ask a lady her age! lol

16. WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING DO YOU PREFER TO WEAR?
Im a classic chic kinda girl.

17. HAVE YOU APPEARED IN ANY MUSIC VIDEOS, MAGAZINES, ADS, OR FLYERS?
Yeah a few ... the latest was Rap Mag from France. They hi-lighted Exponent and a bunch of artists here in Philly.

18. IF YOU COULD BE GRANTED 3 WISHES WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
Who needs wishes when you work hard and believe in what you're doing? My wish is that everyone gets what they deserve in life.

19. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
I love Sushi and Mediterranean Food.

20. DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT WORKS (MIXTAPES, ALBUMS, MAGAZINE ARTICLES, ETC) THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE?
Yep! Check out DJ NoPhrillz's "Philly Fitted" Mixtape, DJ NoPhrillz and Loose & PT "Corner Office on the Top Floor", DJ Whoo Kid and Doesya "The Addiction" on www.officialstreetradio.com.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF FOOTWEAR?
Flip Flops, Boots, and Heels

22. AT ANY TIME DO YOU SLACK OFF OR GET SIDE TRACKED FROM YOUR WORK?
Of course ... who doesn't?
The key is getting back on track. I blame twitter and facebook lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment